In 1929, Pastor C. N. Martin, along with the members of the Pensacola Seventh-day Adventist Church, located on Gadsden and Sixth Avenue, saw the need to provide a Christ-centered educational program for the youth by building our first church school.
In 1955, the Kupfrian property at 1306 Moreno Street was purchased and the church and school moved to that area.
Continued growth necessitated the purchase of a new piece of property at 5404 Rawson Lane. The church leaders put Christian education first by constructing a modern three-room school with a gymnasium and kitchen. During the construction period, the Boulevard Baptist Church at 3500 Navy Boulevard, graciously allowed us to use their school classroom facilities without charge. Their church school had closed. The doors of our new school were open to students in April, 1966, and it was dedicated to God’s service on January 7, 1967.
In 1991, ground was broken for a beautiful new church, school, and day care facility. The location was 8751 University Parkway. School began in February of 1992.
So many teachers have served faithfully throughout the years. Since 1929, sixty-five teachers have played a part in training children for eternity. Praise the Lord for all His blessings!